[pianotech] key dip (was gauge)

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 08:09:51 PST 2009

I agree with developing a sense of touch rather than a weight--less stuff to
handle and move as well.  For those who don't, though, there are dip weights
available.  I hadn't thought of permanent spacers with an extender like
that.  That's a better method, again, less handling of different stuff makes
things go faster with less stress.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com