[pianotech] Tuning test idea - fly or not ?

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 14:46:27 PST 2009

I went to view the file, and followed the instructions on the list here.  I also had difficulty clicking on the link.  I could not get it to open by clicking there.  However, the .mov file IS there.  If you right-click on it, and press "save target as", you can then go and get it and open the file with your player software.  The video is very easy to understand (a little fuzzy picture quality).  We need more of this tutorial video.  Too bad the current technology only allows a fuzzy image.  The audio is good, with the beats clearly sounding.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego