[pianotech] regulation "sweet" spot

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 12:14:47 PST 2009

Steven,

If you keep turning the regulating button (for let-off) down, but let-off is not occurring earlier in the keystroke/farther from the string, it could be that the actual problem is that drop is set too high, "masking" the effect of turning down the let-off button.

One of many possibilities.

Alan Eder