[pianotech] OT - Cycling in Grand Rapids :)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:46:19 MDT 2009

I'd go if I lived in that area. I'd probably be the only one riding one of these!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"

Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:33:15 -0500
From: formsma at gmail.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] OT - Cycling in Grand Rapids

Count me in.
I could do either or both evenings.
--JF

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Robert Scott <fixthatpiano at yahoo.com> wrote:

Back in April there was some talk here about some of us bringing our bicycles to the convention.  Since then I have not heard any plans.  But I would kinda like to ride up that trail that goes north from downtown Grand Rapids.  Looking at the convention schedule, here is what makes sense for me:

 Wednesday, 8 PM  (exhibit hall closes at 7:30)

 Thursday, 6:30 PM (Institute Period 4 ends at 5:30, but you would miss the evening concert).

By the way, sunset in Grand Rapids for those days is 9:19 PM, with twilight lasting until 9:53.  So even starting at 8 gives time for a decent ride.

Anyone want to meet up either of those evenings and do some pedaling?

Robert Scott

Ypsilanti, Michigan