[pianotech] String elongation/Fenner article

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:51:31 MDT 2009

Does anyone else notice that when using a smooth pull, it takes more
overshoot to end up on the correct pitch with the string that has the
shortest non-speaking length than the one with the longest
non-speaking length on the same unison?

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.