[pianotech] New Asian piano that will not hold a tuning

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 18:43:57 MDT 2009

David

Since you've worked for this dealer before, and since they are conscientious about providing good service, I would think that the dealer would trust your evaluation of the piano. Since you're already recommended that they replace the piano, perhaps you should tell your customer what you've found, and encourage them to contact the dealer, and then let them deal with the store.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943