[pianotech] Cash!!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jun 18 15:17:29 MDT 2009

Send me a Beer!!  sounds good about now..95 degrees outside and our
instrument tech just got fired... Actually position termination from the
budget cuts!  Whew!  it wasn't me!!  Poor guy has been here 15 years with
3 kids and just bought a new Harley!  Second thought,  send the beer to
him!

PW

Richard <richard.ucci at att.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/18/2009 03:44 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

"pianotech at ptg.org" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[pianotech] Cash!!

Just picked up balance due on an old kimball grand my dealer just
delivered.

Keys came up off the keypins during transit and the dealer called me
in a panic . Fixed the keys and got $2300 in cash...
Drinks are on me dudes.

Sent from my iPhone