[pianotech] Dealer labor fees

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 11:49:29 MDT 2009

In the no good deed goes unpunished category I went to inspect a piano for a
customer at a dealer, gave it the thumbs up only to find later that the
dealer sold them the piano, gave them a warranty but only under the
condition that they use him as the technician.  Not even sure if that's
legal.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com