[pianotech] Broken Plate

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 12:30:31 PST 2009

?? David
?Movers damaged a Model O we rebulit ?in zzactly the same place. Loch-n-stitch to the rescue.?5 stiching?pins & some plate finish render it invisible. Still stable after 8 years. Each pin has a? 3,500 hundred pound shear strength
? dale Erwin
?

The piano is a 1922 Haines.? Not worth the cost of the work required to put everything it needs back in order but the family that owns it has some interest anyway.?

?

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

?

?

Hello David,

?

?? Can you tell us what brand of plate we are talking about

or at least what brand of piano.?

??

????All plate brands?are not equal. ??Also when the?plate

was made matters.

?

?? Regards??

?? Jack Wyatt