[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Mar 3 09:56:35 PST 2009

On Mar 2, 2009, at 5:42 PM, Farrell wrote:

> I am in the process of getting a manager/accountant involved with my
> business. I've been keeping track of clients/appointments/finances
> with PTBiz for many years. I realize that program is dated as the
> author is no longer supporting it.

Terry, congratulations on getting the kind of help we all need. If
organization and left brain skills are not your forte, or anywhere
close, then you need to get some help. When I did what Terry's doing
now---getting help around the books, numbers, and administrative
tasks---my gross income went up FOUR TIMES what I paid a the part-
timer in the first year.

My friends, acting like a grown-up about outsourcing the things you
don't do well is smart, smart, smart. Good job, Terry.

David Andersen