[pianotech] Slow Paying Customers solution!

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 10:50:46 PST 2009

Hi Shawn,

I'd like to suggest an approach that's worked for me.   Provided you give
some kind of discount to institutions with multiple pianos (or studios who tune
more frequently), this works like a charm.   Charge them your full book rate
and give them their discount "if paid within terms."   This enables you to
reward good behavior vs. trying to penalize them for paying late.   It also is a
subtle reminder each time that you're giving them a break.   Just a suggestion.
 Hope it helps!   Jim Wilson

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)