[pianotech] Agraffes -- Mason & Hamlin BB

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Mar 4 20:14:06 PST 2009

Isaac Sadigursky wrote:
> Hi, Nick!
> check-out with Herb at Schaff....They  inherited a lot of stuff from
> APSCO and there was a huge BUCKET full of ORIGINAL M&H 9/32" agraffes
> ...Good luck!!! isaac

Good luck indeed! I understood from Joel, that APSCO was going
to carry the resurrected M&H agraffes. Meanwhile Schaff had a
similar size, with what was supposedly 36tpi, but was actually
a double helix thread that wouldn't fit into any tapped hole
on the planet. I never was able to explain to the Schaff folks
that (and why) these *things* were useless and needed to be
trashed.

Ron N