[pianotech] slow paying customers revisited

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Mar 6 04:18:53 PST 2009

$120 seems over priced.  Are you going to price your self out of a job?  Too
much price fluctuation confuses clients.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com