[pianotech] Tunic Onlypure Tuner

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Mar 6 09:15:00 PST 2009

Well... one hears them if one pays attention.  But they do become rather
pleasantly easy to not be aware of... or to listen past. As for magic
... welllll..... its certainly a beautiful sound. Certainly one folks
should add to their book of tuning alternatives.

Cheers
RicB

    You may specially listen to the major chord at the end of the piece:
    Even the beats of the (more tempered than standard ET!) major third
    "dissappears" in the chord. Quite magic? Well, the magic of numbers...

    Best regards,

    Bernhard Stopper