[pianotech] Tunic Onlypure Tuner

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:44:17 PST 2009

Mr. Brekne:

I have researched the many threads in the archives regarding P12th
tuning and also Mr. Stoppers tuning. There is a feature of P12th
tuning that seems contrary to “Modern Tuning Theory”. Supposedly,
fifths become wide of just intonation in the higher treble. But it
doesn’t seem possible to have wide fifths and also have pure 3:1
twelfths. Can you comment on this?

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.