[pianotech] Death by grand piano Video

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Mar 7 12:32:49 PST 2009

Its "Mescaline" for the record... and no doubt whatever psychedelic of
your choice I'm sure, remembering well the first floor of the convention
hall in Reno, you will have a hard time finding a more bizarre setting
for just about anything except having a bizarre kind of fun.  Which no
doubt is perfectly acceptable even whilst having a piano convention !
Good luck in 2010 Paul.  I'm sure it will be great fun.

Might I forward a suggestion tho.... ?  You could set in in that hotel
where everyone has to disrobe upon checking in and put on some medieval
times costume whilst one is in the hotel.  After dinners we could get
into some serious jousting !

Cheers
RicB

    Do not let anyone give you the wrong idea of the desert its not
    about Mesaline, and peyote cactus or psychedelic psychotherapy. What
    you learn in Vegas at the 2010 National you will be able to take
    with you anywere in the world. This is a world class city and we
    look forward being your host.

    Vegas Chapter,

    Paul Milkie