[pianotech] S&S hammers only in S&S pianos??

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 07:52:48 PDT 2009

Uhh..Al?
?Oh Aaaall..& WHy haven't we seen?your Steinway voicing sctick in a classroom setting?? HMmm? 2000 sets. Oh my gosh
?Dude
?Dale

Julia,?
?
This is definitely good advice from David.?
?
I have had the opportunity to shape and voice over 2000 sets of Steinway hammers. They are excellent hammers, but I have always used Ronsen hammers for replacements, except when Steinway or another brand is requested by a customer. May I suggest the new Weickerd felt from Ronsen. I am very impressed with them.?
?
Al?
?