[pianotech] Aurally pure octaves

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Mar 10 14:20:41 PDT 2009

David,

You just put a very warm smile inside a fellow human.  Thanks.  And you
are right... the tunings on the website are beautiful, as are all the
pianos, and all the music.

We'll see about Grand Rapids.  I'd surely love to come, not the least
because of André.

Cheers
RicB

    Ric...my brother....I know you love the tunings on the
    website...that's all me, all whole-tone, open-string tuning. Come
    to  Grand Rapids and see how it's done. Andre's coming; let's have
    a  party....
    DA