[pianotech] Aurally pure octaves

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Mar 10 14:26:31 PDT 2009

Dave P.

Please understand... I was only laughing at what appeared to me to be a
funny jib.  I meant no disrespect.  Virgil's reputation as a tuning
master needs no introduction. I'm fascinated by his explanations... and
at the same time a bit confused.  I started this tangent by trying to
open an avenue for two clearly different vocabulary sets to meet.

Please excuse if I offended.  It was not my intention.
RicB

    Ric:

    Is everything that you don't understand funny?  Even if you don't
    understand someone's belief system you can be polite.

    dp