[pianotech] Action trolley?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 12:36:06 PDT 2009

Hi Mark,

I have found the Edwards dolly (trolly?) useful even when there is not room to use it in it's normal mode of operation.  I put it on top of the piano, collapsed, with squares of cloth under the wheels (all locked).  I'm on the tall side, and this gained elevation makes certain regulation operations more comfortable (and easier on the ol' middle-aged back!).

Alan Eder