[pianotech] becket crimping tool

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Mar 13 21:34:00 PDT 2009

William Monroe wrote:
> You,
>
> Just looking for my magnifying glass, Ron (N).  Figured you had it.
>
> OK, forget the pin, how about the block?  I know.  Same answer.

That's it, same answer. If you're not laying the pin over with
somewhat less than delicate becket seating protocols, you're
likely not detrimentally traumatizing anything. Both pins and
pinblocks are pretty tough. If you're not actively
establishing the stress limits of the materials, you'll most
probably be acquitted on the first appeal.

>Can I have my magnifying glass back?
>
> WRM

Oh look. Bugs have HAIR on their legs! Cool!
Ron N