[pianotech] high leverage action

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Sat Mar 14 08:51:20 PDT 2009

  I'm
> stumped.  What is the location of the new hammer flange center relative to
> the old one when compared with the center of the flange screw?

**** They differ by 1.5mm - however, as the screw hole in the new flange
         is larger in diameter than original I am able to locate the new
flange center
        in exactly the same place as the original.

 Are you
> able to hang the hammer at the same distance from the flange center pin on
> the old as on the new.

***** Yes - 128 mm from flange center to hammer moulding center.

 I have a new WNG parts sample kit recently given to me from Piano Disc
Today I will experiment with it. I do believe that my parts selection are
seriously in
in question.

Gene