[pianotech] Yamaha Piano technical Academy

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Mon Mar 16 04:04:20 PDT 2009

Hi Stephan,
Great question, I would like to know the answer too.  My future goal (some day), my desire is to attend Yamaha Technical academy.  I am every day grateful to Yamaha for allowing me the privilege to attend the Yamaha Little Red School House and Performance Piano Seminar here in the USA.  I meet some very extraordinary people.  I am sure others would chime in with the same opinion.  I look forward to this thread.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---
Garret Traylor - President
High Point Piano & Music Inc.
88-PIANO (336) 887-4266
 Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High Point Music be environmentally responsible.