[pianotech] Magic Line?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 05:54:26 PDT 2009

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood the question. I'll call off Guido.

Paul

In a message dated 3/16/2009 7:52:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
formsma at gmail.com writes:

Yeah, I  knew what it  is.  Just wondered why it's called the "magic line."

Does it have to do with where the arcs intersect?  Or, that that  magic line
point of intersection is a point of most efficiency?

--
JF

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:53 AM, <_PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_