[pianotech] Polyester Finishing

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Mar 17 17:13:23 PDT 2009

Michael,

Good to see you here.  So, you wet sand in any situation?  What about
surface scratches on a lid?  I'm talking about cleaning up the case of a
used instrument here, rather than a repair type situation.  IOW, if the
scratches were all over a lid, at about the level of p600 - p800?  It would
seem in this case that using a wheel would be much faster and much easier on
the body.

William R. Monroe