[pianotech] Polyester Finishing

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Mar 17 17:10:20 PDT 2009

OK,

Well, thanks for the alternative approaches, I recognize they are there.
I've not used the bar compounds because of the dust - small shop, you know.
So, if I may re-iterate, IF you had paste compounds and IF you decided not
to dump them (and all your used buffing wheels) to move to bar compounds
(and all new buffing wheels) what would you use to moisten them in the tubs?

Anyone?

William R. Monroe