[pianotech] Perfect Pitch and Temperaments

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 05:04:52 PDT 2009

>From my experiences with those with absolute pitch, I believe that it
is a separate thing from a musical "sense of pitch". I suspect that
some people with AP do not develop a good sense of musical pitch
because it does not seem necessary as it does with those that do not
have it. Things can get ugly when most, but not all, of a group are
adjusting their pitches to each other and to the music...

_

Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.