[pianotech] Fujan Tuning Hammer Review

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Mar 21 06:23:34 PDT 2009

Phil, the Fujan lever isn't carbon STEEL, it's carbon FIBER, an entirely different kettle o' fish!

I've been using mine for a couple of years now and love it. I've not found it hard on the hand at all.

Michael, I enjoyed your beautifully illustrated article!

I have seen a Falk carbon fiber lever 'in the flesh' but not tried it out. I don't think it's as goodlooking as the Fujan, but I'm sure it works well.

Best,

David.