[pianotech] Fujan Tuning Hammer Review

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 09:28:59 PDT 2009

    I bought a Faulk lever at the recent Central East regional and didn't think I could get used to it.  I had an early Fujan and returned it for various reasons.  But after a month, I love the Faulk.  Light, easy on the hands and very strong.  However I prefer a very short stubby tip and AMS machine shop made a couple up for me which I really like.  And he has a wide variety of woods to choose from.
    Mike Kurta, RPT