[pianotech] Faulk tuning hammer review

Michael Musial neeper99 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:52:53 PDT 2009

Hi Kent

>The think the new Faulk carbon fiber aluminum lever works well and is
>beautiful as a bonus.

Yes!  My tool lust is drawing me toward the Faulk too!  It is a beautiful tool. His new design is supposed to be much stiffer than his previous carbon fiber lever. My main hesitation is the 15 degree head that is fused to the shaft. As popular as 15 degree heads are, I have never been totally comfortable tuning with that sharp of an angle. That's just me  :)

Michael Musial