[pianotech] Yamaha U3 - How I got fiber out of my butt flange

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 04:53:56 PDT 2009

Greetings,

              Ethyl alcohol dropped off an eye dropper, not even a drop per
flange side. Leave on for about a minute (it will soak in). Then I used a
safety  pin and starting at the bottom of the slot, the broken fiber sides right
out

Julia
Reading PA

In a message dated 3/22/2009 9:21:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,