[pianotech] Increasing bridge height

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Tue Mar 24 16:10:11 PDT 2009

Hi Del:

Thank you for your further comments.  I would like to ask you the same
question I earlier posted to Ron Nossaman:  If you added say 5 mm. to the
top treble to get it up to 30 mm total height, would you be adding that same
5 mm all along the treble bridge?  Would you increase the thickness of the
pinblock by the same amount and therefore raise the string height an
equivalent amount?

Will