[pianotech] Archives search question

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Mar 24 19:12:42 PDT 2009

In the bottom right corner of ptg.org there's a little text box for
searching mailing list archives.  Or just go to google and type in the
search box <site:ptg.org ca glue pipermail pianotech> (without the <>) ("ca
glue" is what I'm searching for in this example.) Specifying "pianotech"
will limit the search just to the pianotech archives. ("pipermail"
characterizes a hit as being from the mailing list software PTG uses to
manage its list servers.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN