[pianotech] Piano software for Mac

Daniel Carlton carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 08:29:10 PDT 2009

That makes two of us. :-)

I've downloaded a 30-day trial version of Filemaker 10 to see how that
might help my business. But it would be more helpful if a good
programmer could put this all together for us techs.

Just thinking out loud ... are there enough Mac/iPhone techs who could
join together to hire a programmer to design a program for us?
Customized to the way we want? 50 techs x $400 each = $20,000.  But I
don't know if that would come close to paying for a project like this.
I'd be happy to pay the $400 (or more) for a good program.

Anyone with programming experience to provide an educated guess on the
cost of a project like this?

John I've downloaded Filemaker, too, but from the help file, it looked
pretty complicated, so I haven't gone any further with it yet. I've
wondered too getting a developer to write something.
To be honest with you, I'd probably even pay more than that for a good
application.

Daniel Carlton