[pianotech] Managing agraffes was Increasing bridge height

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 19:47:07 PDT 2009

Frank,

Did you interpret the use of threadlock to be in the agraffe hole or at the
threads. I can imagine threadlock around the agraffe threads robbing only as
much energy as a tuning pin bushing. How is this related to a rigid
terminus?

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts