[pianotech] mileage tracking

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 20:04:16 PDT 2009

HI, David:
    I use a program for the Palm devices called Trip Deluxe by Hands High software.  It's reasonably priced and works very well.  You can print nice reports through Excel.  It's easy to customize.  For example, I can print a report on the mileage I drive for the store where I work, the miles I drive for personal errands, my business clients, whatever.  I use several vehicles, and it makes separate entries for each.  When printing the reports, you just specify which date ranges, which vehicle, which category, etc.  If you use a Palm, this  program is perfect.

    Paul McCloud
    San  Diego