[pianotech] really nice & smart piece about my brother & me

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 10:56:24 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 4:46 PM, David Andersen <
david at davidandersenpianos.com> wrote:

> Hiya kids. Hiya, hiya.
> Here's a sweet and revealing piece the L.A. Weekly (like the Village Voice
> in NYC: the biggest alternative paper in town)
> did on me and my famous little brother. Two caveats:
> 1. if you are offended by profanity DO NOT click on this article
> 2. remember that it was written by someone who is totally ignorant about
> anything to do with pianos, and she spent about 2 hours with me, my brother,
> and the producer, with 15 minutes of that being one-on-one with me. My flame
> suit is on.
>
> http://www.laweekly.com/2009-03-26/la-vida/harmonic-convergence/
>

> Best,
>
> David A.

Great piece, loved it! My brother was 7 years younger so I just tortured the
hell out of him on a regular basis!

Loved the mention of the Steingraeber, Larry pettit one of our chapter
members is a dealer so I'm well aware of what a wonderful instrument it is.

Mike

--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404