[pianotech] agraffe leveling

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 19:44:40 PDT 2009

Well, that was sort of my original question with beginner answers from Joe...I haven't had any succes leveling the strings with normal (Don Mannino tool) methods....BUT...I haven't tried more force (no info on that forth-coming).   I haven't tried pulling down on the high string (action removed...no comments/info forth-coming...just "level the strings then fit hammers"...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044