[pianotech] Fixing stripped screws

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 09:33:24 PDT 2009

Good point Paul. We will be fixing lots of stripped screw holes in particle
board products for many decades to come.

I would suppose fixing stripped screws in particle board presents a
different situation. I would thing the CA glue/paper towel would be better
in this case since the thin CA would penetrate the material and solidify it
to the repair.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter