[pianotech] Atelier CD? -- was idol voicing

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Mar 30 13:27:26 PDT 2009

John:

Putting on my hat as an evangelist for hearing conservation.  I hope you are keeping the volume at reasonable levels.  The in-ear phones can have tremendous transients that can damage the cochlea in pretty rapid order.  As an aural only tuner, you don't want to trash your irreplaceable test equipment.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu