[pianotech] Build a Zapper

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:09:40 PDT 2009

But, the more parts to the gadget the more fun it is!

When I saw the pictures I wondered what door bell needed a transformer
that size. A tube filament heater transformer makes sense. It is still
an applictaion of heat.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.