[pianotech] Ethics and efficacy of part-time tuning

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Mar 31 19:33:46 PDT 2009

David Love wrote:
> Good friend of mine is a dentist, one of the best in his field.  Been
> working at it for 42 years and now works two days a week.  I wouldn’t
> have any problem with him working on my teeth.  We all define full time
> differently.  Generally, Americans work too much.
>
> David Love

My MUCH preferred ophthalmologist was forced into retirement
by the Wichita Clinic who decided they wanted only full timers
in their fold. The guy I defaulted to is of a species I can't
stomach. Once again, looking for a capable human, sans dog and
pony show - male, female, part time, fill time, black, brown,
green, blue, whatever...
Ron N