[pianotech] CONCERT PITCH 440/442

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Fri May 1 00:38:25 PDT 2009

Bruce,
I like the twist...
Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Leslie Bartlett
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 12:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] CONCERT PITCH 440/442

  When I first subbed for the local symphony tuner I was told in no uncertain terms, 442 was god, and if I missed it half a beat, I was simply screwed and would never tune there again. I never tried the limits........................
  les bartlett

  Bruce Dornfeld wrote:
    About that old saying Tom.  Abe Lincoln said, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."  Maybe you had in mind W.C. Fields version, "You can fool some of the people some of the time - and that's enough to make a decent living."

    Bruce Dornfeld, RPT

    bdornfeld at earthlink.net

    North Shore Chapter