[pianotech] [CAUT] Our brother's keepers

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri May 1 08:36:06 PDT 2009

I agree... excellent form indeed !  I'm in from the Norwegian contingent
:)  Tho I can't send checks since those are not in use here.  Is there
some PTG fund account that I can transfer funds directly too that will
go directly to him ?

RicB

    Mark-

    This is a wonderful idea. It would be great for John to receive
    cards with checks! I'll ask his family where is the best address
    (home or hospital), and post
    it as soon as I hear from them.

    Ed S.