[pianotech] Our brother's keepers

johndelmore at suddenlink.net johndelmore at suddenlink.net
Fri May 1 08:38:58 PDT 2009

I've done a little 'net searching, and it seems that donors pay no gift tax up to $13,000, and donees pay no tax on gifts, as long as the gift are clearly not compensation, or money laundering or anything like that.  So I think we'll all be 'in the clear'.  I'd still like a lawyer or tax guy/gal to chime in, though.