[pianotech] Butt Leather (update)

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Fri May 1 09:26:43 PDT 2009

Yes, I did Marcel.  In fact, I am doing a full regulation on clients piano next week.  But, I am returning the action to her for this weekend, so that's why I needed to prepare to do a few regulatory things so her piano is at least playable, until I return.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com