[pianotech] Our brother's keepers

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri May 1 10:11:19 PDT 2009

"Wes",

Some of those customers' banks will first favor you with a center digit,
charging you $5 or $10 or so just to cash the check from their (your)
customer. (I wonder if they pay taxes on that.)

Not always... I was able to cash a hard-collected $200 check at a branch
with no "fee"... of course, it was N-O-T one of these big national
mega-corporation-banks.

Sam