[pianotech] Our brother's keepers

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sat May 2 10:04:24 PDT 2009

I can tell you a little.
He worked for years as a high school teacher, and is much loved in his
community for his dedication to his students, volunteers as a legal advocate
for kids caught in family disputes, leads a community theater group
(recognized as a playwright in Oregon). Became an RPT after 20 years of
tuning and rebuilding.
He is a generous and supportive co-worker, careful to assist without
embarrassing me for my stylistic ignorance, works efficiently to get the
Journal in shape, and adopts writers who need help. He has a wonderful knack
for editing without removing the author's personal voice. His approach is
simple and friendly, and one day you realize you're working with a
top-quality person.
Ed S.