[pianotech] Windows Vista- your comments?

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun May 3 06:08:47 PDT 2009

List
We are about to upgrade our computers and was wondering what the take is on Windows Vista. I know there was some discussion awhile back, but couldn't remember the pros and cons. I'm especially interested in the cons.
We currently are using Windows XP Pro, which has served our needs wonderfully. Just wondering if it's worth trying to get XP installed or go with the pre-installed Vista?
Tom Servinsky