[pianotech] aurally pure tunings

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon May 4 15:38:53 PDT 2009

I am sure its a fine piece of software and look very much forward to
seeing it demonstrated. There is, as far as I can see, only one drawback
with such an approach. Its singularity.  It has one and only one tuning.

That said, unless you are into doing it on your own manually either by
following the ear instructions Stopper gives, or by imposing this
approach on other ETD's then having this extra tool in your box as handy
as it evidently is seems like an obvious thing to recommend.

Cheers
RicB